So I thought I would start a new tradition around here since I’ve been slacking in the post department and this one is easy and quick to write! I’ve seen so many other blogs I read do this and I think it’s a great way to let you all know what I’m up to without going in to tons of detail. So here we go!
1. It’s Friday which means Friday Night Lights! I love going to watch T coach at his old high school. It not only brings me back to my high school days of going to the games every Friday night, but it lets me be apart of something that he is so passionate about. It’s awesome seeing him get so in to it with the kids. He is great with them and the kids love him.
2. The views of sunsets from a plane. Breathtaking. I think in another life I was an astronomer or meteorologist or something (Haha) but seriously, I love the sky, clouds, stars, you name it.
3. The weather is getting cooler which I LOVE. Believe me, I’m all about summer, but boy do I love when Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks. And when Starbucks starts getting too expensive, I rely on Pumpkin Spice creamer! This stuff is the next best option.
4. For all my fellow iPhone users out there, have y’all updated to iOS 7? I was skeptical at first because I was hearing such mixed reviews but I decided to take the plunge and do it. So far I haven’t had any issues with it. It’s a new-age kind of look, actually pretty similar to some Google phones I’ve heard, but I like it.
5. Related to the new update… iTunes Radio – obsessed. It’s basically like Pandora but just uses iTunes to run it. I love it and you don’t have to worry about connection issues that I always dealt with using Pandora.
6. One of my favorite shows on TV comes back next week: Chicago Fire. I am so excited! If you’ve never watched it, I highly recommend it. Action packed + firemen = win, win in my book!
I’ll be more exciting next time with pictures and stuff, but I have to head out! Til next time.