Too much going on right now, too much in my mind, so thinking out loud…
1. Respect yourself to walk away from anything (or anyone) that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. Respect yourself enough to know that you deserve more, you deserve so much more than you think you do. Never settle for anything less than everything you deserve.
2. I posted that last night on the FB. And it got likes from people I haven’t talked to in years. But it just kind of goes to show how true that is. And how many people can relate to it. I’m still learning to accept some of it. It’s easier said than done, as are most difficult things in life.
3. I have two tests next week and I have entirely too much floating around this brain to focus. I can’t sit down and study for longer than an hour which is a serious issue. I can’t focus on the material, I can’t seem to kick my butt in to gear. I literally just want to lay in my bed and do nothing. But I guess that’s not acceptable in most forms of life.
4. Today is my first day at the hospital. I’m silently freaking out. Anxiety is on the rise. My goal is to get through the day (or the first patient..) without blacking out. I have high expectations for my day obviously.
5. Life is hard. It’s a damn roller coaster and I want off sometimes. (Just off the roller coaster, I’d prefer a leisurely, flat drive in the plains.)
6. But life can also be pretty awesome. I have some exciting things happening in my life that tend to get shoved to the side when my mind consumes the not so awesome things. I’m working on it.
7. I have my follow up appointment Monday with the doc so he can tell me what’s going on in my shoulder. Fingers crossed for no surgery.
8. This post has no pictures. Deal with it.
9. I may go MIA the next few days – slash until my tests are done on Tuesday. I gotta buckle down and focus up.
10. Tough times make for tough people. So I’m gonna be a gosh darn warrior on the other side of this.