But this is how I feel this week, and next week, and the week after that until the 7th….
On my to do list right now:
– Present a group project today in class based on a paper I just submitted this morning
– Start and finish another paper for Acute care on treatment for a man who had a heart attack by Friday
– Perform a practical in Modalities on Wednesday in which I have no clue what I’m doing…
(- Lacrosse games Tuesday and Thursday this week)
– Run a half marathon (and crush it!) on Saturday
– Meet up with a classmate Sunday to pound through our last assignment for one class
– Final Practical for Modalities next Wednesday
– Last Acute Care written test next Friday before finals
– Monday the 5th – Acute Care FINAL EXAM & Final presentation for Older Adult class
– Tuesday the 6th – Acute Care FINAL PRACTICAL
– Wednesday the 7th – Modalities FINAL WRITTEN
– Wednesday after my final: get white girl wasted with my classmates and celebrate being 2/3 DONE PT SCHOOL!
– Friday the 9th – Pinning Ceremony 🙂
Phew. So, if I’m MIA for the next few weeks, now you know why! But I am so close to summer and starting my first full time clinical this summer and that’s keeping me going for sure. Talk to y’all later!