I saw this post over on Carrots ‘N Cake not too long ago and I thought it would be a fun post to do. So here’s 25 fun facts that you may, or may not, have known about me.
- I’ve known I wanted to go in to physical therapy since high school when we had to pick a pathway to focus on – I chose sports medicine.
- I’m a huge introvert and would prefer a night in over a night out 75% of the time. Even if it’s drinking at home with close friends over going out to the bars. But I do enjoy my occasional night out dancing with my lady friends.
- I tend to get caught up in my emotions very easily. It can get me in to trouble. And it makes my life a roller coaster ride.
- I go on book binges, where I read anywhere from 2 to 4 books a week. Sometimes I read so many and don’t keep track, that I’ll pick up the same book and not realize it until I’m halfway through.
- I have a tendency to curse a lot. Way more than a lady should.
- I hated high school. But I’m thankful I am still so close with three of my best friends from high school.
- I want to move somewhere once I finish PT school. I want to live somewhere else for awhile. Experience a different part of the country. I have a few places on my radar, but I still have a year to figure that out.
- I’ve seen every episode of Friends multiple times. And I still crack up laughing at every episode.
- I currently am obsessed with all things headbands. They are just so easy to make you look presentable when you don’t feel like washing your hair (TMI?). Check out these headbands, I have 4 and I want more.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when girls work out with their hair down.
- I really like crafting, but I don’t have the patience for it most times.
- I sometimes wish technology wasn’t as advanced as it was. And we still had to call each other’s houses, and we would go outside more, and we wouldn’t rely on our cell phones so much.
- I tend to memorize lyrics very easily and very quickly – and I will call you out if you sing the wrong words. Then I get embarrassed if I sing the wrong words and someone calls me out.
- I love the water – beaches, lakes, creeks, rivers – and I can’t imagine living somewhere that doesn’t have a body of water near it.
- People watching is one of my favorite things to do.
- I prefer beer over liquor 9 times out of 10.
- I’m a really bad shopper. As much as I love it, I easily talk myself out of buying things if I don’t absolutely need it and I will walk out of stores empty handed most shopping trips.
- I became lactose intolerant sophomore year of college. It’s literally the worst ever.
- I’m a sucker for a sweet talker and it gets me in trouble more times than not.
- I may almost be a Doctor of Physical Therapy, but I will run through pain until I can’t run for weeks due to injury – worst patient.
- I am the worst decision maker. Period.
- I get anxiety over a lot of stuff. And have panic attacks occasionally. But can talk myself out of them before it gets bad.
- My nephews are my everything.
- I can’t imagine not working out. My body starts to hurt if I am not physically active for too many days in a row. Whether it’s just a long walk or a long run, I would be lost without exercise.
- I don’t eat the very bottom of bananas.
Tell me something about you.