It’s Friday! And I have been slacking yet again with posting – sorry. For some reason, even though the work isn’t much different and I feel this semester is going well, I feel like I have been so much more stressed this semester so far. I always have something to do and lately I have been struggling to find the energy to just about anything. So here we are at Friday, and I guess I’ll just take you through some life lately:
1. Today starts my Fall Break and I don’t have to be back at class until next Thursday. I’ll be at NRH (National Rehabilitation Hospital) in DC on Wednesday which I am so excited for. I was at INOVA Mt. Vernon this past Wednesday and I loved it. Just another reminder that Neuro Rehab might be my love and I think I finally find my niche.
2. I am headed to Philly today right after class to visit Corrin! It was a spur of the moment decision and I’m so excited to spend the weekend with one of my best friends. Plans for the weekend: running to the Rocky steps, Bring a Friend to Crossfit Day, running to the Jersey bridge, watching movies, painting our nails, and attending a fashion show (more on that in my recap Monday).
3. I made this pumpkin oatmeal this week and it is amazing!! I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a quick easy recipe to make for breakfast (or snacks). It will definitely get made again.
4. The Orioles play tonight. And here is why you should be rooting for them. This year reminds me of when I was little and knew every single player, each of their numbers, and watched every single game. #WeWontStop. Okay. I’m done.
5. It’s about to be grind week around here. Four exams in less than 2 weeks at the end of October. Here comes the stress!!
6. Wednesday night I was exhausted after being on feet all day at the hospital, so I got some FroYo for me and my sister and headed over to her house to chat and hang out with B-Mack.
Yep, he is perfect.
I don’t have much else for you all. I’ll have a good recap of the weekend’s activities when I get back on Monday. I can’t wait to get out of this class and be on my way!!